What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device through your internet browser (browser), which stores them in a file folder. Each cookie stored is unique, and contains anonymous information consisting of an identifier, web page name and an alphanumeric code.
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some cookies are essential to guarantee the functionality made available, while others are intended to improve performance and the user experience.
Cookies collect generic information related to user preferences, for example, allowing the system to remember browsing characteristics or preferences from previous sessions. Every time you visit our website again, your browser reads the cookie and forwards the information back to us. These cookies are neither invasive nor harmful, and do not contain personal information.
Essential cookies are for:
- remember what you add to your cart
- remember your order progress
Functional cookies are intended to:
- remember your account details
- ensure your connection is secure
- ensure that the website is displayed consistently
- offer support through chat
Performance cookies are for:
- improve website performance by reducing the number of loads of the pages you visit
- improve user experience
Targeting cookies are intended for:
- allow you to share and like on social media
- send information to other websites to customize the displayed advertising.
Examples of using cookies:
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
- enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
- allow a service to recognize your device so you don't have to constantly provide the same data
- recognize that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the client area so that you do not have to do so every time you visit a page
- count how many people are using a service, thus ensuring that use is quick
- analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them
How to disable a Cookie?
How to set Cookies in the following browsers?
If you wish to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the "Help" section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.